You (“Customer”) are purchasing items and services (“Products”) from American Online Pharmacy, and American Online Pharmacy is supplying these products and services to you under the following terms and conditions. By placing an order for products through American Online Pharmacy (an “Order”), the customer accepts and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Personal Examination: The Customer does not need another physical examination because he or she has visited a properly licenced practitioner (the “Prescribing Practitioner”) within the previous 12 months, been examined by them, and received a prescription from them.
- Prescription Required: If the Customer does not provide American Online Pharmacy with a faxed copy of the Prescribing Practitioner’s original prescription, or if American Online Pharmacy does not receive from the Prescribing Practitioner a faxed copy of the original prescription, American Online Pharmacy will not accept the Order, and neither will the pharmacies with which it works. No prescriptions prepared by doctors for themselves or their families will be filled by American Online Pharmacy.
- Customer authorizes American Online Pharmacy to act as his/her agent: The Customer authorises American Online Pharmacy to submit the Customer’s order and prescriptions to a licenced pharmacy on his or her behalf so that the Pharmacy may ship the Customer’s drugs directly to the Customer. The client is aware that the pharmacy will fill his or her prescriptions in accordance with the local regulations. Additionally, the Customer recognises that it is possible that the pharmacies with which American Online Pharmacy interacts are not situated in the same nation as the Customer. Customer acknowledges that the pharmacy’s pharmacists are only qualified to practise pharmacy in their home country. The Customer understands and accepts that any medication dispensed by such pharmacies shall be considered to have been received by the Customer in the nation of the dispensing pharmacy.
- Orders & Payments: This includes but is not limited to: interest charges, payment terms, and terms of payment for orders. In the absence of an email confirmation from American Online Pharmacy, orders are not binding on American Online Pharmacy. Products will be sold at the prices listed on American Online Pharmacy’s website at the moment an order is accepted by American Online Pharmacy. These prices will include both the pharmacy’s charge and American Online Pharmacy’s fee. Merchandise prices are subject to change at any time without prior notification. Except as otherwise stated on American Online Pharmacy’s invoice, payment must be made prior to American Online Pharmacy’ acceptance of an order, and credit conditions are within American Online Pharmacy’s sole discretion. The Order total will be paid using a credit card that American Online Pharmacy accepts. Electronic deposit systems can be used for the processing of personal checks.
- Shipping Charges: Shipping costs will be itemised on American Online Pharmacy’s invoice (s). The pharmacies we work with do not pay any taxes or fees on the medications we ship.
- 28 Day Shipping: Once the product has been released from the dispensing pharmacy, delivery to the customer has occurred. As the Customer’s representative, American Online Pharmacy will coordinate delivery of the ordered product to the provided shipping address. Shipping times for products ordered by the Customer are typically less than 28 days. If the Customer’s shipment is delayed, American Online Pharmacy will arrange to have it replaced at no extra cost once the Customer notifies them of the delay. Alternately, the Customer may request a full refund of all payments, and American Online Pharmacy agrees to do so. If for any reason the customer does not get their order within 28 days, American Online Pharmacy will not be held liable for any damages.
- Warranties: All product warranties are the sole responsibility of the product’s original manufacturer. American Online Pharmacy disclaims all express and implied warranties and conditions with regard to the products and services contemplated by these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, to the fullest extent permitted by law. All claims about the products are limited to product replacement as per American Online Pharmacy’s policy. Customer acknowledges and agrees that American Online Pharmacy shall not be liable to Customer or any other person in contract, negligence or otherwise at law or equity for any damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, special, consequential, or punitive, in an amount greater than the price paid by Customer to American Online Pharmacy for the products ordered by Customer pursuant to Customer’s order.
- Returns & Refunds: Within 60 days of purchase, American Online Pharmacy will reimburse your money if you are dissatisfied with your meds. No refunds will be accepted by American Online Pharmacy, Inc., its call centre, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Please take the drug to a nearby pharmacy for proper disposal. All refunds will be sent as U.S. Dollar checks. The consumer has 180 days from the cheque’s date to notify customer care of any issues related to depositing the check. In no event may American Online Pharmacy be liable beyond the expiration of 180 days.
- Insurance: American Online Pharmacy does not take international health insurance plans. However, we will issue you a receipt that can be submitted with your insurance company for reimbursement. Verify if your insurance provider will accept a foreign company’s itemised receipt.
- Products: At any moment and without warning, American Online Pharmacy reserves the right to make changes to, or to cease offering altogether, any or all of the Products.
- Exports: The Customer, by placing an Order, represents to American Online Pharmacy that the sale, delivery, and shipment of the Products will not violate any import, export, or other legislation or regulation in the jurisdiction where the Customer resides or where the Products are transported.
- Headings: The section headings used herein are inserted for reference purposes only and shall not be deemed to be a part of these Terms and Conditions, from which no construction or inference shall be drawn.
- Severability: If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, it will not impact the rest of them, and each part will be treated as if it were written separately.
- Entire Agreement: All prior agreements, understandings, negotiations, contracts, proposals, or requests for proposals between the Customer and American Online Pharmacy relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions are hereby terminated and are deemed null and void and these Terms and Conditions and any document incorporated by reference or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between the Customer and American Online Pharmacy pertaining to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersedes, terminates, and otherwise renders null and void all such prior agreements. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall take precedence over any inconsistent provisions contained in any document incorporated by reference or referenced herein.
- Force Majeure: Any delay or failure in performance on the part of American Online Pharmacy due to factors beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, delays resulting from backorders of requested Products, mail delays, customs delays, or lost shipments, shall not subject American Online Pharmacy to any liability. In the event of any such delays, American Online Pharmacy shall have no obligation to contact the Customer. It is the sole duty of the Customer to make other arrangements to obtain alternate products and to pay all fees associated with making such purchases. Because of the Internet’s current state and the nature of our industry, dishonest competitors or scammers may try to contact you via phone or electronic mail in an attempt to steal your money. Neither by phone nor by electronic mail has or will GPP ever try to contact potential clients to ask for business. Only if there is an issue with your current order will we contact you by phone or email. No new order reminder calls or emails will be made. Please keep a record of the number that is calling you and give it to the police if you are experiencing harassment. Joining the National Do Not Call Registry is another option to explore. In addition, no one in management at GPP is accountable for any kind of phone solicitation that uses the name GPP or a similar name.
- Governing Law: The laws of India will apply to this contract and govern its interpretation.
- Knowledge and Consent: By placing an Order with American Online Pharmacy, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Customer affirms that Customer has read and fully understands these Terms of Sale, and that Customer has freely and voluntarily agreed to these Terms of Sale without any pressure or coercion. The Customer agrees that the Terms and Conditions are available online at all times at American Online Pharmacy’s website and that a physical copy will be provided to the Customer upon request. The Customer understands that they have been afforded every opportunity to consult with their own attorneys on the Terms and Conditions.