What exactly is Viagra?
Pfizer first invented Viagra® and began commercialization in the United States in 1998. The FDA has granted approval for its use in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). After the patent expired, the FDA approved the marketing of a generic version of Viagra® by other pharmaceutical firms. The FDA requires generic medications to be bioequivalent to their brand-name equivalents. This means they behave identically in the body and should produce the same effects as the brand-name medication. Branded drugs are typically much more affordable than brand-name medications, and the vast majority of medications prescribed in the United States are generic.
- Risk Free Shipment
- Sanitized Packages
- Certified Products
|Manufacturer’s||Centurion Lab, India|
|What is Cenforce Professional used for?||Cenforce Professional (Generic Viagra) is used to treat men who suffer from ED (Erectile Dysfunction)|
Cenforce Professional (generic Viagra professional) – What is it?
Sildenafil Citrate is the chemical name for the active ingredient in Viagra®. Cenforce is referred to as Viagra or the generic form of Viagra when it is sold in dosages of 25, 50, or 100 mg. Both Viagra Professional 100mg and Cenforce Professional contain the same active ingredient (Sildenafil Citrate), but are formulated differently. Physicians on the American Online Pharmacy platform have the option of prescribing 25 mg Sildenafil Citrate tablets for erectile dysfunction in doses ranging from 25mg to 100mg if they feel this is the best course of action for a particular patient. Sildenafil Citrate 25 mg tablets are used off-label to treat erectile dysfunction. Off-label care is indicated when a patient’s medical history, symptoms, and desires are unusual. The American Online Pharmacy can fill prescriptions for Sildenafil Citrate 25 mg tablets that have been issued by a physician through the American Online Pharmacy platform.
Is America Online Pharmacy (aonlinepharmacy.com) an authentic source of Viagra?
aonlinepharmacy.com carries genuine, branded Viagra® and generic Viagra® in dosages of 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). Additionally, American Online Pharmacy offers Sildenafil Citrate tablets manufactured by leading pharmaceutical companies in the United States and India, which physicians can prescribe off-label to treat erectile dysfunction in doses ranging from 25 mg to 100 mg if medically indicated. Both drugs contain Sildenafil Citrate as their active ingredient.
What is the aim of Cenforce Professional?
To comprehend how Cenforce Professional treats ED, it’s important to first understand the basics of erections.
1. cGMP induces relaxation of the corpora cavernosa. Permitting blood to reach the Cavernosal arteries.
2. When blood rushes into the penis, the veins that drain it constrict, trapping the increased blood in the penis and causing an erection.
3. A phosphodiesterase-5 enzyme degrades cGMP, restoring the flaccid state of the penis.
4. PDE5 inhibitors (PDE5i), such as Viagra®, inhibit this enzyme, raising cGMP levels and improving the ability to achieve and sustain an erection.
How can Cenforce Professional be taken properly?
Between 30 and 60 minutes prior to sex, Cenforce Professional should be taken. Cenforce Professional must be taken without food because fat in food can impede and slow its absorption, decreasing Viagra’s effectiveness. Cenforce Professional remains involved in the body for up to 6–8 hours after being taken 30–60 minutes before sex, despite the instructions stating that it should be taken 30–60 minutes before sex.
How long does Cenforce Professional take to work?
Cenforce Professional is a short-acting drug with a fast onset. It should be taken 30–60 minutes before sex and takes about 60 minutes to achieve peak blood levels. A meal’s fat content can both postpone the onset of Viagra’s effects and reduce its absorption. Keep in mind that Cenforce Professional will not induce an erection spontaneously if sexual arousal is not present.
How long is the effectiveness of Cenforce Professional?
Cenforce Professional is a short-acting drug with an average half-life of 4–5 hours in healthy people. This ensures that approximately half of the medication is removed from the body after 4–5 hours. The time taken to remove Cenforce Professional may be extended in older adults and those with liver or kidney disease, and the medication may function longer in these individuals.
Is it possible for Cenforce Professional to have a long-lasting effect?
Cenforce Professional has no lingering impact on the body until it is broken down. It is only effective during its time in the body.
As you age, it is normal to experience a decrease in erectile function. As a consequence, additional medication may be required to achieve the desired effect. In some cases, as the underlying disease that causes ED progresses, erectile function can deteriorate (e.g., diabetes, vascular disease). The potency of Viagra does not diminish with time (i.e., you do not require more as your body becomes “accustomed” to it).
What should I inform my doctor?
Notify your doctor if you have issues with your heart, liver, or kidneys, vision, bleeding disorders, or penile deformities. Inform your doctor of both prescription and over-the-counter drugs you are actually taking, as well as any dietary supplements. Please refer to the essential safety information mentioned below for additional safety information.
The most commonly encountered Viagra® adverse effects
Headaches, flushing of the cheeks, stuffy nose, and irritated stomach are the most commonly recorded side effects of Viagra®. Severe but rare side effects include prolonged erections (priapism), sudden hearing loss, and vision loss in one or both eyes. Additional information about possible side effects can be found at Viagra® side effects.
What if I take too much Cenforce Professional?
Excessive use of Viagra® or Sildenafil Citrate professional greatly increases the risk of experiencing side effects, some of which are serious and potentially harmful, such as severe low blood pressure or an erection that lasts four or more hours (priapism). Never surpass your doctor’s recommended dosage. If you experience any serious side effects from exceeding the recommended dose, or even from taking the recommended dose, seek emergency medical treatment immediately.
Is purchasing Cenforce Professional online safe?
Purchasing drugs online can be dangerous if the source is not reputable. 77 percent of Viagra sold online, according to one report, is counterfeit. Contraband PDE5i can contain varying concentrations of the active ingredient, ranging from 0% to 200+%. When the active ingredient is present in lower doses than anticipated, this may result in decreased effectiveness, even when the same dosage of active ingredient is effective in a given person. When a higher concentration of the active ingredient is used than what is mentioned, the risk of side effects increases, including potentially harmful ones such as extremely low blood pressure or an erection that lasts four or five hours (priapism). Furthermore, counterfeit drugs often contain dangerous ingredients such as talcum powder, industrial paint, and printer ink.
Through www.aonlinepharmacy.com, you can always be assured that you are obtaining legitimate medicine that includes the recommended dosage of active ingredients and is free of potentially harmful additives. American Online Pharmacy drugs are made by pharmaceutical firms that are controlled by the FDA. Indeed, your local pharmacy is likely to stock a lot of the same manufacturers. You never have to think about the ingredients in the drugs you take when you shop at www.aonlinepharmacy.com.
The following information is critical regarding Sildenafil Citrate Professional:
Take Viagra® or generic Viagra with caution if you:
- are currently taking nitrate-containing products (such as nitroglycerin); or
- are currently using street drugs known as “poppers,” such as amyl nitrate or amyl nitrite, as well as butyl nitrate.
- are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate, the active ingredient in Viagra®, Cenforce, Kamagra, Super P Force, or Fildena Super Active, or to any other part of Viagra®. The full list of Viagraingredients ®’s is included at the end of this leaflet.
What details can I give to my healthcare provider prior to initiating Viagra® or generic Viagra treatment?
Inform your healthcare provider if you have any of the following conditions to ensure that Viagra® is safe for you:
- Have you ever suffered from a heart attack, an irregular pulse, angina, chest pain, narrowing of the aortic valve, or heart failure
- Have undergone coronary artery bypass surgery during the last six months
- Have pulmonary hypertension
- Have had a stroke
- Have low blood pressure or uncontrolled hypertension
- Have a deformed penis
- Do you have problems with your blood cells, such as sickle cell anaemia, multiple myeloma, or leukaemia
- Have retinitis pigmentosa, a rare inherited eye condition
- Have you ever experienced extreme vision loss, such as that caused by a disease called NAION?
- Suffer from bleeding disorders
- Have stomach or intestine ulcers or have previously had stomach or intestine ulcers
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems or are actually receiving dialysis?
Notify the healthcare provider of any drugs you are currently taking, including prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Other drugs can impair the effectiveness of Viagra® and generic Viagra, and Viagra® and generic Viagra can impair the effectiveness of other medications, resulting in side effects.
Inform your healthcare provider if you are currently taking any of the following medications, as these medications may interact with Viagra® or generic Viagra:
- Nitrate-containing medications
- Adempas® and other guanylate cyclase stimulators (riociguat)
- Alpha-blocker medications include Hytrin® (terazosin HCl), Flomax® (tamsulosin HCl), Cardura® (doxazosin mesylate), Minipress® (prazosin HCl), Uroxatral® (alfuzosin HCl), Jalyn® (dutasteride and tamsulosin HCl), and Rapaflo® (silodosin). Alpha-blockers are occasionally prescribed to treat prostate problems or hypertension. VIAGRA® or generic VIAGRA combined with alpha-blockers may cause a drop in blood pressure or fainting in some patients.
- Protease inhibitors for HIV, such as ritonavir (Norvir®), indinavir sulphate (Crixivan®), saquinavir (Fortovase® or Invirase®), or atazanavir sulphate (Reyataz®).
- Antifungal medications available orally include ketoconazole (Nizoral®) and itraconazole (Sporanox®).
- Clarithromycin (Biaxin®), telithromycin (Ketek®), or erythromycin are antibiotics.
- Additional antihypertensive medications
- Additional medications or treatments for ED
- Viagra® and generic Viagra both contain Cenforce, the same medication as Cenforce 100mg, Fildena Super Active, Kamagra, Super P Force. Cenforce® is a prescription medication used to treat a condition known as pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Viagra® and generic Viagra should not be used in conjunction with Cenforce® or any other PDE5 inhibitor-containing PAH treatment (such as Cialis [tadalafil])
If you are unsure, consult your healthcare provider or pharmacist for a list of these medications.
Recognize the medications you take. Maintain a record of them to present to your healthcare provider and pharmacist when you receive a new medication.
Viagra Adverse Reactions
What are the risks associated with Viagra® and generic Viagra?
Viagra® and generic Viagra both have the potential for serious side effects. Rarely reported adverse effects include the following:
- a persistent erection (priapism). If your erection lasts longer than four hours, seek medical attention immediately. If left untreated, priapism can cause permanent damage to your penis.
- a brief loss of vision in one or both eyes. Sudden vision loss in one or both eyes may indicate a serious eye condition known as non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). It is unknown whether PDE5 inhibitors cause vision loss directly. If you experience sudden vision loss in one or both eyes, stop taking Viagra® and contact your healthcare provider immediately.
- sudden hearing loss or deterioration. Additionally, some individuals may experience ringing in their ears (tinnitus) or dizziness. If you experience any of these symptoms, immediately discontinue using Viagra® or generic Viagra® and consult a physician.
The most frequently reported side effects of Viagra® and generic Viagra are as follows:
- stomach ache
- abnormal vision, such as colour vision changes (such as a blue tint to the vision) and blurred vision
- runny or stuffy nose
- back ache
- muscle ache
Additionally, heart attacks, strokes, irregular heartbeats, and death have occurred in men taking Viagra® on a rare occasion. The majority of these men, but not all, had heart problems prior to taking Viagra®. It is unknown whether Viagra® contributed to these side effects.
Inform your healthcare provider if you experience any side effect that is bothersome or does not resolve on its own.
These are not all of the possible Viagra® and generic Viagra side effects. Consult your healthcare provider or pharmacist for additional information.
Consult your physician for medical advice regarding possible side effects. You may contact the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 to report side effects.
Frequently asked questions
Is it safe to take Cenforce professional with alcohol?
No, it is strictly not recommended to mix alcohol with Cenforce professional 100mg / Viagra.
Is it permissible for me to take Cenforce professional more than once a day?
No, you should not take more than one pill per day.
What should I have before I take Cenforce Professional?
Cenforce professional can be taken with or without food. However, it has been proved that fatty foods decrease the rate of absorption and strength. Cenforce professional is most effective when taken on an empty stomach. Additionally, it’s worth noting that grapefruit juice may have an effect on Viagra’s absorption.
Is it possible to obtain a Viagra prescription online?
Yes, you can get a Viagra prescription online through American Online Pharmacy (Visit https://aonlinepharmacy.com/)
Which Cenforce strengths are available for male erectile dysfunction (ED)?
When it comes to strength, it refers to the amount of active ingredient contained in a single dose of medication. In this case, Cenforce D is the strength, which means that one tablet of Cenforce D contains D of Sildenafil Citrate.
Similarly, Cenforce is available in a variety of formulations and strengths, allowing it to be prescribed according to the patient’s preference, including the following: