What is Cenforce 150mg?
Cenforce 150mg is a medication that is used to treat male sexual dysfunction, such as erectile dysfunction (impotence). Erectile dysfunction is a sexual dysfunction that occurs in men when they are unable to maintain a firm erection. Sildenafil Citrate in Cenforce 150mg inhibits the PDE5 enzyme in the penis and increases blood flow through it. This increase in blood flow to the penis results in a strong erection. Erectile dysfunction is fundamentally caused by insufficient blood flow through the penis nerves. Cenforce 150mg takes care of it for you and forces you to work harder.
Bear in mind that Cenforce 150mg is not effective against sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhoea, or syphilis.
- Risk Free Shipment
- Sanitized Packages
- Certified Products
|Centurion Lab, India
|How long does Cenforce 150mg Last?
|Cenforce (Sildenafil 150mg) lasts long up to 4 hours from the time of taking the medication. For best performance, take it after a mild food / fruit juice.
Cenforce 150mg Is Manufactured By Whom?
Centurion Laboratories, founded in 2006, produces Cenforce 150. It is widely regarded as a reputable manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive range of pharmaceutical drugs. Centurion Laboratories manufactures pharmaceuticals that adhere to established industry standards and utilize high-quality ingredients. A team of experienced professionals monitors the manufacturing process of these drugs to ensure their quality.
It is headquartered in India’s Gujarat state. Centurion Laboratories is renowned worldwide for its high-quality production of antibiotics and generic medications for erectile dysfunction, male impotence, and fungal allergies, among other conditions.
Cenforce 150mg and Viagra are both erectile dysfunction medications. Both contain the same active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate. However, there are some distinctions between the two that make Cenforce 150mg a far superior option to Viagra, including the following:-
- Viagra is more expensive than Cenforce 150mg
- Both are identical in chemical composition and have been approved by the FDA for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (impotence).
- Cenforce 150mg has the same effect as Viagra without the negative side effects.
- Anyone can purchase the medication because it is available both online and in local stores.
- Cenforce 150mg is more effective than Viagra due to its affordable price, safety (certification), and availability. As a result, it is frequently prescribed by physicians.
What Are The Cenforce 150mg Side Effects?
Cenforce 150mg has no known adverse effects. However, some of them may occur as a result of a drug or disease interaction, or if you do not follow your doctor’s instructions. Therefore, read the drug/disease interaction list before taking the medication.
As a result, it is always recommended to take Cenforce 150mg exactly as directed. The following are some of the possible adverse effects:-
Consult your physician if you experience any of the following after using Cenforce 150mg:
- Muscle ache
- Nose bleeding
- Symptoms of diarrhoea
- Breathing difficulties Flushing
- Skin redness
- Sleeping difficulties Pain in the eyes
- Less Common Bladder Pain
- Sensation of burning in the chest or stomach
- Urine containing blood Frequent urination
- Discomfort and pain in the stomach
- Urinary discomfort
- Numbness, crawling, itching, and numbness
- Exceptional adverse effects
- Visual impairment
- Bleeding from the corner of the eye
- Bone and chest pain
- Sweaty palms
- Seizures (seizures)
- Skin that is cool and pale
- Inability to concentrate
- Mouth aridity
- Fever Depression of the mind
- Hunger that is excessive
- Fibrosis or chills
- Suffering from increased thirst and perspiring
- Protracted, painful penile erection
- Susceptibility to light
- Ulcers on the skin
- Throat irritation
- Muscle twitch
There may be additional side effects not mentioned above; if you experience any uneasiness, do not disregard it but consult your doctor.
Which Prescription Medications Interact With Cenforce 150mg?
Certain medications interact with Sildenafil Citrate(Cenforce 150mg) and may cause undesirable side effects. As a result, review the following list or consult your physician prior to taking Cenforce 150mg.
The following is a list of medications that interact with Cenforce 150mg:-
- Amyl Nitrite
- Erythrityl Tetranitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide Mononitrate
- Propatyl Nitrate
- Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate
Certain medications may need to be combined with Cenforce 150mg in certain medical conditions. However, you must take it exactly as prescribed by your physician.
Which Diseases React Adversely to Cenforce 150mg?
The following diseases exhibit interactions with Cenforce 150mg:-
- Cardiovascular disease
- Pulmonary disease
- Peyronie’s disease
- Stomach ulcers or bleeding
- Sickle cell anaemia
- Renal dysfunction
- Loss of hearing
- Liver disease
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Seizure disorders
What Is the Mechanism of Action of Cenforce 150mg?
Consume Cenforce 150mg only as directed by a physician. Keep in mind to adhere to your doctor’s instructions. Failure to do so may result in undesirable side effects. As a result, you must strictly adhere to the instructions when consuming Cenforce 150mg.
It is swallowed whole with a glass of water and is not chewed or crushed. It should be completely ingested. While there is no harm in taking the medication on an empty stomach, the medication is most effective when taken on an empty stomach. Cenforce 150mg should be taken 30-60 minutes prior to sexual activity.
Cenforce 150 will maintain a firm erection for three to four hours. Within 24 hours, do not take more than one dose of the medication.
Precautions to Take When Consuming Cenforce 150Mg
The following is a list of points to consider when consuming Cenforce 150Mg:-
- Cenforce 150mg should not be taken if you are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate.
- In the event of an emergency medical situation, inform your doctor if you are taking Cenforce, especially if you have cardiovascular complications.
- Avoid concomitant use of this medication with nitrate-containing medications typically used to treat angina or hypertension, such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide, or Nitro-Bid.
- If you are a heart patient who suffers from pulmonary arterial hypertension, schedule regular check-ups.
- Do not combine Cenforce 150 with any other medication that contains tadalafil, such as Viagra, Vardenafil, or Cialis.
- Before taking Cenforce 150mg, inform your doctor if you have ever had or had heart disease.
- Consult your physician immediately if your erection lasts longer than four hours. Protracted erections can be painful.
- Do not take any other medication without consulting your physician. It may have severe unintended consequences.
- If you have previously taken hypertension medications, you may experience symptoms such as blurred vision, confusion, faintness, or dizziness as a result of Cenforce’s blood pressure-lowering effect. Inform your physician if your symptoms worsen.
- Cenforce 150Mg is not intended for children; therefore, keep it away from them.
- Certain medical conditions, such as cardiovascular disease, stomach ulcers, sickle cell anaemia, Peyronie’s disease, pulmonary diseases, liver disease, retinitis pigmentosa, or seizure disorders, may worsen while taking Cenforce 150 Mg. Inform your physician if you have any of these symptoms.
What To Do In The Event Of A Cenforce 150 Overdose
Symptoms of an overdose include dizziness, fainting, and painful/protracted erections. If you experience any of these symptoms, seek medical attention immediately. If you experience any of these symptoms, call your local poison control centre at 1800-222-1222.
Cenforce 150mg Storage
Cenforce should be stored at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight. The medication is not intended for use by children. Consult your healthcare professional for additional assistance.
Is A Prescription Required To Purchase Cenforce 150mg?
Yes, a legitimate prescription from a licensed physician is required to purchase Cenforce or any other medication from Cheap Medicine Shop.
Cenforce 150mg: FAQ
How long does a 150mg Viagra take to take effect?
Viagra typically begins to work within 30 to 60 minutes of consumption, but it may take up to two to three hours.
Is Viagra effective for a long period of time?
Viagra’s active ingredient, sildenafil citrate, has a half-life of approximately two to three hours. However, it is dependent on a number of factors, and thus may vary between men.
How long does sildenafil take to take effect?
Sildenafil typically begins to work within 30 to 60 minutes of consumption, but it may take up to two to three hours.
What are the various strengths that Cenforce offers?
When we talk about strength, we’re referring to the amount of chemical component contained in a single dose of the medication. In this case, the strength of Cenforce is 150mg, which means that one tablet of Cenforce 150 contains 150mg of Sildenafil Citrate.
Similarly, Cenforce is available in a variety of formulations and strengths, allowing it to be prescribed according to the patient’s preferences, including the following: